Why is thermally unprocessed food useful?
As soon as we begin to include more thermally unprocessed food in our diet, all our vital signs rapidly improve. We feel a surge of vigor, increased activity of the body, mobility and energy, and this is not counting the fact that excess weight by itself goes away. Why, you ask?
Raw food allows you to rid the body of excess cholesterol, many toxic substances, as well as get the necessary dose of vitamins and fiber, which are stored in thermally unprocessed live food and help improve digestion. Immediately there is no need to buy expensive artificial vitamins of dubious quality.
An important role in improving the functioning of the digestive tract is also played by the fact that with raw foods the human body receives a huge dose of natural enzymes and water, of which the plants consist of 80%. So, after eating you will not want to drink tea or coffee.
Raw food is chewed many times due to the solid content of valuable fiber, but this is compensated by the fact that it is better digested, thereby allowing the body to get more nutrients. At the same time, the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria is stimulated and the acidity of the stomach decreases.
In addition, it makes sense to note that consumers of plant foods, along with food, receive valuable solar energy – prana. It fills our body with vitality, the soul – with positive feelings, and brings moral satisfaction.
Those who use live food without salt, sugar and spices perceive its taste in a completely different way – it is much brighter and richer.
The use of raw plant products (fruits and green parts) determines the implementation of a number of evolutionarily determined conditions for normal gastrointestinal activity. We point out some of these important circumstances:
– in the diet of a modern person, raw plant products, perhaps, remain the only natural food that carries the body natural resources to ensure the processes of anabolism and information about the environment;
– fresh plant food has a varying degree of alkaline reaction, which corresponds to the homeostatic characteristics of the body. This leads to a weak degree of food leukocytosis in comparison with the use of an animal or food subjected to complex technological processes;
– raw plant food during its digestion requires a significantly lower amount of energy from the body than other types of food (fried, protein, fatty, etc.);
– in raw plant products a high water content, and it is here in a natural relationship with biologically active substances, and its assimilation becomes a natural process for the body. This is of particular importance when eating predominantly refined and dehydrated food (bread, pasta, sugar, cookies, etc.) – a lack of fluid in it leads to dehydration, thickening of the blood and a constant feeling of thirst. Increased consumption of pure water increases the load on the heart, kidneys and accelerates the breakdown of body proteins;
– many plant foods contain a lot of high molecular weight carbohydrate fiber, which is slightly digested by GIT enzymes, but nevertheless plays a significant role in ensuring the body’s metabolism. So, it is from fiber that microorganisms of the large intestine synthesize a number of vitamins and amino acids; it also stimulates intestinal motility, ensuring the timely promotion of food and feces; hydrolysis of fiber in the intestine contributes to the release of heat, which maintains the body’s thermal stability; fiber prevents the excessive absorption of water from the feces in the large intestine – if it is lacking, solid structures form, which leads to difficulty in defecation and retention (often for years) of these deposits in the folds of the intestinal mucosa;
– plant food, which contains a significant proportion of relatively coarse dietary fiber, requires thorough and active chewing, which ensures the load on the teeth necessary for normal blood supply, a deficiency of natural plant products reduces blood flow and the delivery of building material necessary for their regeneration to the teeth.